Direct Marketing Newswire is portal specifically created for all facets of direct marketing and mail order merchandising news.
This is a news and information resource site for business owners and marketing people that are: web merchants, catalogers, direct mail marketers, infomercials/DRTV sellers, mail order merchants, and related industry vendors for sharing news and information about their company, services and products.
This would include news concerning integrated marketing and other electronic marketing mediums like Social Media News, Search Engine Optimization News (SEO), Mobile Marketing News, and other measurable marketing channels.
In addition to gaining exposure for your company, your posts to this site will help:
- Increase your Search Engine Rankings
- Expand your Company’s Social Media Presence
- Get More Visitors to your Website
The news you post on DM Newswire appears via an RSS feed to additional industry portals like the Information Library page of the National Mail Order Association website, Direct Marketing Linkedin Groups, and Twitter Accounts.
The number of other DM related sites (and people) subscribing to the RSS feed is always growing. This gives you easy exposure directly to the people most likely interested in what you have to say.
Important SEO juice is also gained by posting your company and product news on Direct Marketing Newswire because you are allowed Anchor/Keyword Text Links, in your press release. You can also use images in your release and your company logo.
Your press releases on DM Newswire will have an accumulative SEO effect for your website because they will stay posted on the site indefinitely. Google also spiders the content on DM Newswire so your release can get picked up in by other news outlets.
Postings to DM Newswire are just $5.00 each and includes up to three back links and a picture or logo. To have your release posted just make payment using PayPal to email@example.com. Then send your release in MS Word format to John Schulte, firstname.lastname@example.org Include Headline, Summary, and Body. Please note URL's to use and any anchor text you want used. If you will be using an image please include a URL to it. Do not insert it into the Word document.
Please make note that you have made payment through PayPal when sending the release.
For tips on creating a press release, see this page: http://www.directmarketingnewswire.com/content/3/110724/how-write-release
If you are a company that produces a lot of news, we can create a special account for you to post your own news at a discounted price.
DM Newswire welcomes the submission of news or stories related to these topics:
Business Advice (General)
Employment and New Personnel
General Direct Marketing and Mail Order
Infomercials and DRTV
Mergers & Acquisitions
New Products and Wholesale Sourcing
Order Processing and Fulfillment
Search Engine Marketing
Starting a Business
Surveys, Research, Statistics
Training and Education
If you would like to suggest a topic not listed here, please contact John Schulte at email@example.com
The following content won't be accepted and published on our website:
- Press releases that are spam postings. We will not tolerate any form of spam submissions. Including blatant advertisements for any company, product and/or websites. We reserve the right to determine what is considered spam. Any attempt to spam DM Newswire will result in the banning of your account indefinitely.
- Press releases which are purposely wrong or misleading. Including but not limited to the impersonation or disinformation of any individual, company or organization.
- Press releases that promote the hatred of any race, nation, culture, creed, class, gender, ethnic group and sexual orientation.
- Press release submissions that use DM Newswire as a vehicle to push content that attacks other individuals, groups or companies.
- Press release submissions in any formats or languages that cannot be read.
- Press release submissions using all CAP letters or having the title as "test", etc.
- Press release submissions that contain any duplicate content.
- Press release submissions that contain any obscene and adult natured content but not limited to pornography or x-rated material.
The 2012 Edition of Major Mailers is your insider’s guide to the companies spending over $50 Billion in direct mail efforts. If you are a supplier of direct mail or email services, the Directory of Major Mailers (print edition or online) will be your path to new business and success. Get Full Details Here!
Everything you will need to start a new catalog or manage an existing catalog more profitably. All the areas are covered-—from creative to production to merchandising to managing to testing and measurement. And it's by Katie Muldoon, one of the leading catalog experts of the past thirty years.
Get Full Details Here!
Order your copy today!
$59.95 from the NMOA Bookstore.
2012 Direct Marketing Statistical Fact Book
Get answers to your most pressing questions in this powerful collection of DMA's most frequently requested data, statistics, benchmarks, projections, and analysis in one easy-to-read resource.
This year’s reference book contains 11 revised chapters: Internet; Social Media; Mobile; Consumer Demographics; Email; Direct Marketing Overview; Direct Mail; Financial Services; Catalog; Nonprofit; and USPS Information, giving marketers the most current and accurate data needed to successfully plan and navigate integrated, multichannel marketing campaigns. Get Full Details Here!
Order your copy now!
$470 for electronic edition download.